Friday, February 4, 2011

Snow, Snow and More Snow


I feel like we live in Colorado! The amount of snow we have seen in the last week is crazy! We have been out of school all week (with the exception of Monday). Amazingly, the kids have done really well. We have played about all the Twister, Wii, Whack-a-Mole and any make up games that we can think of! Everyone has gotten along and cabin fever has not set in too bad. The Lord has definitely blessed us and walked with me this week! I have stayed sane :) As you can see, we have spent several days in our PJs and watched A LOT of movies in my bed.

1 comment:

  1. You think you're in CO and it feels like we're in AR - we've gotten less snow than you guys oddly enough!

    Cute pics. By the way, Ella looks so grown up and beautiful in this photo. Hope you guys are doing well - we'll see you in June when I'm back in town (with baby #3 in tow!)

    ReplyDelete